DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bayonetta Wand Appearance

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
I am a huge fan of Bayonetta and thought it would be cool if as a wand appearance you could user her guns, thats all nothing more. I understand that the series is obviously not family friendly and I don't think I really have a retort to that other then the fact that other "reference" wand come from non family friend series. Cool if it can happen, understandable if it can't.

Last edited:

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings luckiestblock,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bringing it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings luckiestblock,

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! We're always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us make Potterworld a better place, and we appreciate you bringing your idea forward!

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we are declining this suggestion at this time - this is not something that we will be implementing on the store. We feel that this appearance doesn't fit in the overall theme of the server. Additionally, we feel that this appearance wouldn't be purchased a lot. Again, thank you for taking the time to suggest this idea and we hope that you suggest more ideas in the future!

Have a great day,
Garrison

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Greetings luckiestblock,

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! We're always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us make Potterworld a better place, and we appreciate you bringing your idea forward!

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we are declining this suggestion at this time - this is not something that we will be implementing on the store. We feel that this appearance doesn't fit in the overall theme of the server. Additionally, we feel that this appearance wouldn't be purchased a lot. Again, thank you for taking the time to suggest this idea and we hope that you suggest more ideas in the future!

Have a great day,
Garrison
Yeah, that is what I was suspecting, sadly, well thanks for trying and have a groovy day!