DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Being able to go to back to bosses anytime You feel like it

Should we be able to redo bosses once you complete and help other players who need help badly badly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Tuna2,

Thank you for the great suggestion and thank you for continuing to use these forums to give us feedback!
We are delighted to tell you that this is something we would like to in the future and is actually already slightly in progress. We really want players to be with their friends and help them out if they want to. We understand that this can be used to help friends defeat the bosses, but we believe it is worth the trade-off as Potterworld is a multiplayer game and we value the community aspect of being able to do quests and fight bosses together. Our plan is to eventually make all quests (and their builds) re-enterable (though possibly not replayable) over time. This is something that will hopefully be released with our next batch of quests :D

Thanks again and have a great day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
Wow really! Cool! I'm glad you and the rest of the staff liked my idea! It would really be nice to other's help out each other since the rpg bumped up to mmorpg and would be to replay quests to help others and when your bored it almost feels like new game plus but without reseting your levels and progress you had in the last save file game you played in. Thanks for the consideration I appreciate it! :D.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
And it would really be nice to go back to quests if you feel bored or trying to earn gold and gear and the the quest be active once a day maybe it's how you staff members feel about it but yes it would really be nice to go back to quests/bosses anytime You feel like it btw thanks again! :D.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Tuna2!

I’d like to inform you that this suggestion has been completed and is already live, all thanks to the Unspeakable team! We hope that with this change, it will open up more opportunities for players to work alongside each other in quests and improve the community.

If you have any further suggestions or feedback, I highly encourage you to share them on the forums! Thank you again and have a great day!