DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bench Furniture

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
This is technically a suggestion for Hogsworth, but can be for Mine Depo naturally also.
I was walking around the castle and I've noticed that the benches across the castle were built via blocks and was thinking... if all these couches and fancy chairs exist, why not update the benches around the castle themselves to be actual furniture and no longer imitations by blocks and slabs?
If possible make them actually allow you to sit on them, or to be able to place slabs to sit on them. Same thing if its the ones in/around the castle.
(also in Mine Depo to get them for housing too)
Cheers😊

Last edited:

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
A lot of the block variations are inaccessible for those without staff perms. I too would love the chance to use these block types on housing and such, but I'm afraid it can't be done.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Sinelius,

Thank you for your suggestion. Your suggestion of adding the dropper (bench models) to the mine depot is a duplicate of something that was mentioned here.
However, your other suggestion of adding similar benches to the great hall ones to the courtyard (colored grey) or other hallways (normal ones like the gh) is new and I'll bring it up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team!

Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Sinelius,

We've discussed this suggestion and have unfortunately decided to decline it for now.
We really like this idea and it's something we would like to do, however, there isn't a block we can put a stone bench on because of our current version of Minecraft. As having wooden benches outside would look odd with all the stone around, we don't want to do that either. Whenever we update to a later version we can look into doing this, however there is no ETA on when that could be.

Thanks again for coming forward with your suggestions and have a fantastic day! <3