DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

bertie bots every flavoured beans effect

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I think it would be nice if there was an added message in chat after eating one of the beans too. I believe that the beans used to have potion effects before - unsure, might be mistaken on that.

Vomit Bean - "Ugh! I think I'm going to puke!"
Prawn Bean - "Hm.. this tastes fishy,"
Dirt Bean - "Wow! This coffee is delicious!"

I'm sure the Lore team could come up with better lines, but the point is that the bertie bots beans are a let down if you're spending gold just to hear an eating sound effect now.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya @licherlay !

Thank you so much for creating this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with their ideas! I will now bring your idea up to my fellow Poltergeists and once we've received a decision I will come back to you so keep an eye out on the thread!

Thank you again for this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hey again @licherlay !

This suggestion has been accepted! It is something that is simple and cute to add. It adds more character to the beans and will help encourage players to buy them.

Thank you for creating this suggestion and have a wonderful day!