DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Blue Car at King's Cross

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
in ur other post u suggested having the trains also give a route to the housings, i think it would be a little odd to have the London Train to housing warp so close to this one (personally i agree with the train idea more)

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
I agree with both it taking you to The Dwelling and the Willow, sounds like it would be pretty accurate to a certain book/movie ;)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @Sinelius!

We appreciate you making this suggestion! I'll bring it up to the rest of the staff team and discuss things from there. I'll return with a response soon!

Have a nice day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello again @Sinelius!

I've returned with a response, and I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has unfortunately been declined, as we felt this would be a bit random and out of place. While we understand the concept behind it, we were concerned newer players could accidentally click this warp and get confused. However, we really loved the fast travel idea of warping from the blue car to The Dwelling. Because of this, we will be planning a fast travel option to and from these two locations rather than to a player's housing. Despite this, I hope you continue to create more suggestion in the foreseeable future!

Have a nice day!