DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Boathouse Travel

myindiesims

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: myindiesims
Serpent
I think it would be a really great idea to be able to actually use the boats in the boathouses by the train station and at Hogsworth! Without the boats, it's difficult to get anywhere from Hogsworth, as there isn't a direct path from Hogsworth to the train station. Swimming through the water, for those without a broom, is super inconvenient and frustrating, so I think this would be a worthwhile addition.

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Heya!

As already mentioned here there has actually already been a thread created. We are still getting opinions on it, but once we have made a decision regarding it then we will respond to let you guys know. I recommend watching the thread so you can get notifications of when we reply.

I'm going to go ahead and mark this thread as a duplicate. Even though it was already suggested, we really appreciate you letting us know your idea for the server. Hope you have an amazing day! :)