DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Brackets

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Just a quick suggestion so I don't have to ask every time. I would like if the bracket for challenges/tournaments was posted in arena discord when the challenge starts. It's little effort from the arena team but can be very usefull for us.

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Just a quick suggestion so I don't have to ask every time. I would like if the bracket for challenges/tournaments was posted in arena discord when the challenge starts. It's little effort from the arena team but can be very usefull for us.

I have noticed you can usually grab the bracket by using the history. For flying its all on the same spreadsheet, and for dueling you can go to hosting arena masters/squires profile and view all hosted brackets. Usually Ill find it in one or two tries that way. Not ideal, but in the meantime this works quite reliably.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I have noticed you can usually grab the bracket by using the history. For flying its all on the same spreadsheet, and for dueling you can go to hosting arena masters/squires profile and view all hosted brackets. Usually Ill find it in one or two tries that way. Not ideal, but in the meantime this works quite reliably.
I didn't realize that. Thanks. But my suggestions still stands!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi @Ivan_ !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! As of right now the brackets do get posted in the arena discord, but only after the challenge is over. To my knowledge, they usually also post the links to these brackets in the challenge chat, but I can see why it's easier to send the brackets in the discord before the challenge ended. Therefore, I will bring this up to my fellow poltergeists! Once a decision has been made, we will keep you updated!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a great day!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hey @Ivan_ !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. This is because we do not want it to be a requirement, as it would just take a bit of extra time from the hosts and it would just be another action to remember when hosting. As I've mentioned in my previous reply, the hosts also send it in-game and resend the link if anyone asks for it and the bracket is posted after the challenge/tournament, which is why we thought it was unnecessary. If you do miss the link being sent, you can always ask in-game or ping any of the arena members in the Voice Chat in the Official Arena Discord server, as they are the ones hosting the in-game challenge.

Thank you once again for suggesting this, we always do appreciate the different ideas and feedback! I hope you still have a great day!