DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

brewing stand textures

would you like this???

• YES

• NO (explain why this should not be done or your vote is worthless)

• eggdog above all

Results are only viewable after voting.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
(this can't be a duplicate it would make no sense for this not to be implemented considering the recent housing changes)
PLEASE make it possible to change brewing stand textures by shift right clicking them (this can be done with cakes so it's 200% possible) 6 7 models are UNAVAILABLE to the public while they're everywhere else on the server (e.g. trophy, divination ball, butterbrew etc.) and they're AMAZING please do this i'm desperate.

also remove this message when editing cakes it's spamming my chat
drr.png

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello, @Deci !

Thank you for making this suggestion! I'm happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted as this is something that we like! This suggestion is already live, where players can use their right-click button while holding their sneak button to change the brewing stand textures.
However, we have chosen not to remove the message players get when they change the cake texture, as it provides transparency on when the item changes. Alongside, there are only a few cake textures, so it currently should not be too much spam, in our opinion.

Thank you again for this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!