DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring back Azkaban

Do you think old Azkaban should be returned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Azkaban is probably one of the most fun locations that Potterworld had to offer. It's a shame that it got replaced by the current Azkaban which is a place where you do a couple of quests (which were also annoying imo, the only thing that I remember is climbing to the top of Azkaban several times and spending hours finding the secret exit thing) and probably forget about it later. The other thing that current Azkaban has to offer is Dementors which surprisingly are my mob of choice for farming, but I've also noticed that people never come there.
Now about the old Azkaban. For everyone who didn't had the chance to witness it, this might help you
It was available for everyone (with a broom at least) and it was some sort of a dungeon with checkpoints which you unlocked on your way to the top which had a portal to the famous Yassmir, a boss that you needed to beat. I personally beat Yassmir more than 10 times and it was very cool that you could go with your friends and fight a boss together.
I know that Potterworld plans on bringing some sort of dungeons and bosses into the gameplay but I think it's a shame if we just forget and waste the old Azkaban.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
The people who voted "maybe, with a few changes", please feel free to leave your suggestions under

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Ivan_!

Thank you making this suggestion, as we're always looking for ways to improve the server and make it fun for all players! We understand that the challenge that was previously at the Dark Prison was a fun addition of gameplay. Therefore, we have accepted this suggestion. We are planning on adding this back in some form, but we are not sure exactly on how yet. Sadly, we don't have an ETA at this time on when this would be added back. However, keep an eye out for any updates on this thread!

Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!