DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring back Butterbrew hat!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings thatgirlskyyy,

Thanks for suggesting an idea! We are always looking for ideas that benefit the server, and we appreciate you for bring it forward!

I'll bring your idea forth and we'll discuss whether it can be implemented or not. I'll reply back once we've reached a decision, so make sure to keep an eye out for a response on the thread!

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Howdy, @thatgirlskyyy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to bring this idea forward! We are always looking for ideas that help improve the server as a whole, and we hope that you submit more ideas in the future.

I've brought your idea up with the staff team, and we think that bringing back the Butterbrew hat is great idea! This is already planned and should be making its return in the near future, so make sure to keep an eye out for any announcements posted on the website/discord. Again, thank you for suggestion this idea, and I personally can't wait to see the hat return to the server myself.

Have a great day,
Garrison