DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring back New Wiz Pe as a different class

may2070

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: may2070
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Recently, the “older” version of Wizard’s Pe has returned to the server. This version involves intense parkour and... well it was just that. For a while, this version was replaced with a newer version that involved spell casting. I’ve never attended this class as I’ve only recently came back to the server, but I’ve seen some players talk about how they miss this version of wizard’s pe. I think in order to satisfy both the old and new playerbase, we should have both versions of wizard’s pe coexist on the server. The old wizard’s pe will still be called Wizard’s Pe, while the new Wizard’s Pe can be called “Spell Course” or “Spell Training Class”. That way, both classes can exist without having to pick one over the other. People who miss the new wizard’s pe can enjoy it again, and people who missed the old wizard’s pe can still enjoy their class. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion! <3

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I believe that professors can still teach the new Wizards PE class, but they prefer to teach the old class. I'm not 100% certain though so you would have to ask someone in the academics department. I agree though that they should have different names.

HeyLookBunnies

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: HeyLookBunnies
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Werewolf SPEW Sr. Game Designer
There are currently technical issues with the "new" wizard's PE course. We may see it return in the future with some changes, but for now we are using the old version.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello May!

Thank you for your suggestion! As Aria has responded to this thread already, I will be declining this thread now.

Have a great day,
Sunnya