DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring back the birds

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
As the title says: bring back the birds!

After the 4th part of the aviary quest in Castelomagia, you sadly lose the bird you get on the second quest. Almost everyone I've talked to is either super disappointed their bird has disappeared and everyone who still has the bird has told me they won't be completing the quests because they want to keep it.

So please, I'm begging you: bring back the bird. I miss it.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello @Lynn,

Unfortunately, we have decided to decline this suggestion. Due to Conucko Pets being newly released store items, we do not want to use Conucko models as permanent collectables because they would be too similar to store items. We hope that the store-bought Conucko pets will somewhat make up for the inability to keep the collectable. As a side-note, it makes sense lore-wise to leave the Conuckos in their native habitat of Brazil. Who knows if they could even survive in the Scottish highlands near Hogsworth :eyes:
However, as a small compromise, we have decided to give players back their Conuckos for the rest of the Winter Waltz event. They will be given back during the aviary quests.

Thank you for sharing this idea with us and enjoy the Winter Waltz event <3