DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring fun potions back!

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Returning to Potterworld after years, I expected to rush back into the potion system that I had grown to know and love and even established myself as quite a skilled potioneer ;). There are many things of the new potion system I dislike, mainly me missing the old GUI with stirring counter-clockwise/clockwise and heating and changing the temperature, but I understand why you changed it. What I don't understand is why you changed this - where's the fun potions? The love potion, the Babbling Brew? The ones where I would cross my fingers in potions class where I could brew them, and then excitedly rush around deciding who to use it on? The ones that always gave me a giggle if I was passing through the Great Hall to see someone using them?

Bring fun potions back!

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I agree that more variety of potions should be available, but I'm sure that it's because the limitations of getting Revelius started that they figured they can add them in later now that the new system is in place. I'm hoping that's on their list already.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Hello there! I'll now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeists team so we can discuss it and come back as soon as possible with a response. Thank you for your suggestion, we really appreciate it!

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Hello!

After careful consideration, we've come to the conclusion that this is going to be accepted! Players would enjoy possibly brewing these potions, as well as using them for various fun and interesting effects. We also think that these sort of potions could be sold at potions-related stores in various towns. Thank you for the suggestion, we appreciate it!