DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bring "Remembering survival" spell back

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I think this is the perfect time to re-release the spell for the 7th anniversary. It could be a reward for the survival quest, instead of the event tokens (you get way more event tokens than needed to unlock the survival event anyway). Even the spell name fits perfectly for this occasion.

Ivan_

Professor
The spell is currently very rare, which gives it value. Bringing it back would remove any value and defeat the purpose of the closing of Survival.
The spell is called remembering survival... That's the purpose. And they re-released spells before. Even this event has some of the older spells.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Ivan_!

Thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion and share it with us! However, after discussion from the leadership team it has been decided that your suggestion will be declined unfortunately, as this is not something we will be doing. This spell was given exclusively for those who attended the survival closing ceremony and completed the parkour. The spell was given to them so that they may remember the time they had on survival when it was still operational.

Therefore, we do not want to change this, as it is meant to be an exclusive spell especially for the people who were at the closing ceremony, and does not give any advantages to players. Because of this, while we understand that it would be a nice memento to bring back the spell, it does not hold any real significance for those who did not have the chance to experience the survival realm.

Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the near future. Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!

Ivan_

Professor
Heya @Ivan_!

Thank you for taking the time to make your suggestion and share it with us! However, after discussion from the leadership team it has been decided that your suggestion will be declined unfortunately, as this is not something we will be doing. This spell was given exclusively for those who attended the survival closing ceremony and completed the parkour. The spell was given to them so that they may remember the time they had on survival when it was still operational.

Therefore, we do not want to change this, as it is meant to be an exclusive spell especially for the people who were at the closing ceremony, and does not give any advantages to players. Because of this, while we understand that it would be a nice memento to bring back the spell, it does not hold any real significance for those who did not have the chance to experience the survival realm.

Regardless of this, we hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the near future. Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day!
I would understand this if you didn't make exceptions before. For example the amor vita spell. It was available during 2016 Valentine event. There was a parkour, called Amor Vita parkour and ppl who finished it got the spell. But yet, it has been re released multiple times, during the other valentine events. The point of this current event is for people to experience old events, even if it's just a part of it. People didn't witness the amor vita parkour either and they still got a chance to get the spell, which created a new significance for them.

Ivan_

Professor
Survival wasn't an event. It was an ongoing universe, and it only happened once. Valentines happens yearly, so it makes sense the spell is reobtainable.
Well they declared it as a event. And now, we are able to witness part of it. In fact, current survival event or however you want to call it, is actually a representation of original survival and is more similar to it than the similarity of 2 valentine events with a totally different gameplay. Valentine 2016 was just about having fun with people and exploring, there was a lot of cool builds, love tunnel and the amor vita parkour was the main thing, atleast for me. The ones that came in future were quest based and had nothing in common with the original ones, besides it being a valentine event. I still stand behind that this is a perfect opportunity to make the spell re-obtainable but if they dont wanna do that, it's fine. The more time passes, the more people will forget about the spell and survival so.. It's a cool spell tho, I wish we seen it more often :)