DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bringing back build items

Yvvyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Yvvyx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Last suggestion for today(i hope),

Since the new update the purpur stairs/slabs have been retextured back to the original texture. This also means that the stool and table without the leg thingy have been changed. I found out that those can only be used by using extended pistons for the table. We obviously cant use redstone on housing. Besides that, I'm not sure what is used for the stool texture but I would love to be able to use those again in my builds on housing.

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello and thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'm bringing this up with the team for discussion and will get back to you once a decision has been reached!

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Hey @Xena!

So sorry for how late this reply is. This specific suggestion has actually already been brought up here. Unfortunately, it was declined due to the unavailability of blocks. While we would love to see this return, we are unable to bring it back right now and want to focus more on using our available blocks for future gameplay instead.

Nonetheless, thank you so much for bringing up this suggestion. We would love to hear any more ideas you have to improve the server! Have a wonderful day!