Witches and wizards! Today we bring you an update from the development team.
Bringing Back Player Reset
After some in depth extensive testing, we will finally be releasing the ability to reset your character once more! The item is now free on the store and is available for purchase once per month.
All information regarding the reset can be found the store item, but something to remember is that this should be used at your own caution. If you choose to reset, we will not be able to recover anything that might have been lost.
Click here to visit the store
Other Development Updates
- We have increased the friend limit from 30 to 50.
- If a hub is offline, the server will try to connect you to a world instead. This should prevent players from getting kicked when the hub server is restarting.
- All house-points messages will now be sent in a channel called hourglass. You can join and leave this at anytime, just like any other channel.
- /house scenery is now only usable at your own housing plot
- You now get notified when your friend goes offline.
- We’ve fixed some 1.13 textures regarding connected blocks (e.g. iron bars).
- /tab is no longer usable in minigames.
- The price of marketplace items can now be set to 0.
- You are now able to remove items from your shop, even if the stock is greater than 0.
- “Click to purchase this item” no longer appears on items if you don’t have the required inventory space.
We hope you enjoy these updates, and we want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support and patience