DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Brooms

Hi so I think everyone has an old broom because they got a better one or whatever the situation it is. I was wondering if it was possible if we could give our brooms to a friend who doesnt have enough money to get one or instead of keeping the brooms in the vaults not being used can we re-sell it to the npc? or something and when would the broom apprences new design come out?

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I like the idea of being able to sell brooms back to a store but I don't think they should be traded because they are bound. Also, broom appearances come out during events and new store releases, but not often.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Game Designer Linked
I don’t think trading would work because that would mean that your old broom would somehow have to become unbound to you once you buy a new one. However, maybe selling back to the NPC could work, although the fact that they are bound might also be an issue there as well. New broom appearances usually only come out during major events such as the winter waltz event, but I’m sure more will come out soon.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead Linked
Hey there!

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll pass this along to the rest of the Poltergeist team and we'll discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible with a response!

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW Linked
Hi, @HerbalistWitch!

Your idea will be implemented with the upcoming Revelius update, revealing itself on July 4th! With this update, brooms will no longer be bound, and will be able to be sold and given to other players. We recently held a Q&A livestream about the update, which provides more insight into the update and the features coming with it. You can check it out here!