DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Brooms!

Awesome_Andy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Awesome_Andy1234
Raven
Brooms are good, but it can be better! I suggest 2 new broom features. First, a new broom called the Fambus StationWagon(
) which can be ridden by multiple people by right-clicking on the broom while the owner is riding on it.
Second, an npc called the broom upgrader. It can work in 2 ways it can make brooms the next model(if it exists in hp, use that if it doesn't, make it up) e.x. nimblemax2000->nimblemax2001, fireflash->fireflash supreme. With a price thats half the price of the broom. The 2nd way is that it can upgrade brooms like the bluebrance->shinesweep->metior5000->nimblemax2000->fireflash. with an exclusive last upgrade thats fireflash->fireflash supreme. This feature can be embeded into the broom kit that I suggested last time.

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
They've already planned how brooms will work for Revelius. But here is my opinion; With it upgrading to nimblemax2000->nimblemax2001, This wouldn't make sense as in real life you don't have to start at the worst version to get the rest. Now with things like Fireflash supreme, this would be hard as they'd have to find a speed in between the next and current broom. It won't even add much speed.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello!

Unfortunately, we already planned on how brooms is going to work and we are limited by our tech and therefore we have to decline your suggestion. Thank you for taking your time to reach out to us and bring ideas!
You can get more information about upcoming broom chances from the Revelius Q&A!

Stay safe,
Leyak