DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Broomsticks Inn

emmawxs

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: emmawxs
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
Hi! So I think that we can all agree that the three broomsticks is a huge part of hogsend in Harry Potter. The build for it is amazing in game, but I feel like you should be able to buy at least a butterbrew in there, if not then add some kind of food/drink that players can purchase to make it seem more real.

mckenna varulv ❦

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: xokenna
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
The lore name is Cauldron's Inn, I believe, but I love this idea! I was actually kind of shocked when I found out you couldn't buy any sort of butterbrew drink there- Maybe adding butterbrew along with a food item, like scones? Something to switch it up so it's not just a simple menu?

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
The lore name is Cauldron's Inn, I believe, but I love this idea! I was actually kind of shocked when I found out you couldn't buy any sort of butterbrew drink there- Maybe adding butterbrew along with a food item, like scones? Something to switch it up so it's not just a simple menu?
lol i think they are talking about broomsticks inn in hogsend not cauldrons inn in london

emmawxs

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Yeah I was talking about the one in hogsend, but glad you guys like the idea!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @emmawsx,

Thank you for suggesting this to us.
However, this thread has already been suggested and accepted previously, as we do like the idea. It's just not too much of a priority at the moment. Here is the previous thread, if you want to take a look.

Have a magical dayyy!

emmawxs

New Magician
Drooble's Order
Heya @emmawsx,

Thank you for suggesting this to us.
However, this thread has already been suggested and accepted previously, as we do like the idea. It's just not too much of a priority at the moment. Here is the previous thread, if you want to take a look.

Have a magical dayyy!
Oh sorry I didn't realize. That's cool it was accepted though!