DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Build a theatre for mages in the map

00Lord_Bad_Wolf00

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: 0The_Bad_Wolf0
Serpent
Build a theatre where a people can apply to form a team to create a theatrical opera related to magical world of HP or maybe even other worlds. Every team could periodically create shows to put on like the common systems of online lessons in the server. The expected result would be to share more knowledge about this fantasy world but maybe even other stories from other worlds (even theatrical shows from our world).
-TheBadWolf from V.

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
Hello! I feel like this would be more of a roleplay idea, where friends can get together to roleplay as performers and such. I'm not sure if a whole team on Potterworld would be necessary, since it wouldn't be a very sustainable job. Just some of my input!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @00Lord_Bad_Wolf00,

At this time I am here to inform you that this suggestion has been declined. There are many theatres around the map that can currently be used for roleplay if one wishes to do so. In regards to the idea of putting on a show, this is more of an unofficial roleplay where friends can get together and perform various things. However, an official Potterworld team is not necessary or sustainable in the long run, especially due to the fact that we already have performers who act for youtube videos. Again, thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion.

Have a great day/night!