DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Bunny Wand

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hii there @PinkFunnyBunny !

Thank you for making this suggestion! I personally think it would be really cute to have a bunny related wand and I do think it does fit the easter theme! I will bring this up to my fellow poltergeists! Once a decision has been made, I will keep you updated on this thread so definitely keep an eye on it!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heyaa @PinkFunnyBunny !

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We really like this idea and we think it would be a really cute thing to add! However, we might not implement this as a bunny staff, but we will look into the idea of adding other bunny/rabbit related items to the store.

Thank you once again for your suggestion and I hope you have a great day!

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello, @MrBunny | PinkFunnyBunny !

I bring you some news on our changed decision for this suggestion! We will unfortunately now be declining this suggestion. We already have our Pet Rabbit & Bunny Ears hat cosmetics on the store, and think that further bunny-themed items aren't as fitting.

Thank you for making this suggestion, and have a magical day!