DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Butcher

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
So I play gautlet a lot, and I find it very fun. I have to say my least favorite it the butcher. This boss is kind of long and boring, bc it has a lot of health, but besides attacking it yourself, your just killing axes. Could you by chance lower the health, and maybe add some other obstacles instead? (Like pushing you into the middle of the lava pit, or more mobs instead of that much health)

Sunvens

Magician
Minecraft IGN: sunvens
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Hey there @Yellow_Flower!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! At this time, I will bring it up with the rest of the poltergeist team for further discussion. Make sure to keep an eye on the thread for any updates!

Have a wonderful day!

Sunvens

Magician
Minecraft IGN: sunvens
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Hello @Yellow_Flower!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined. We are not looking to make major changes to our Revenant Gauntlet bosses for the future. We'll be focusing on future content, and while we have been rebalancing our bosses for spell, gear, and talents changes, we have decided we will not change the general attack of the Butcher. As mentioned in the most recent gameplay update, we have lowered its health to account for talent changes.

Regardless, thank you so much for taking the time to suggest this. Have a wonderful day!