DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Butterbrew in the Broomsticks Inn

Blueburypancakes

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: blueburypancakes
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix Werewolf
This isn't necessarily a pressing issue but I feel like this wouldn't be too hard to implement and it would add much more atmosphere to Hogsend. You know the NPC in the Popping Pot that sells Butterbrew, Gurgle Water, and Scorching Scotch? It would be fun if an NPC selling those items was also placed behind the counter at the Broomsticks Inn. The Broomsticks Inn is already one of my favorite places in Potterworld, let alone Hogsend, so I think it would be incredible if a Butterbrew seller was added there to enhance the whole place tenfold. Thanks for reading!

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hiya, @Blueburypancakes!

Thank you so much for making your suggestion, I come with good news! This suggestion is being accepted and put on hold for the time being as we like this suggestion and believe it would be fun to add butterbrew to the Broomsticks Inn in the future!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!