DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Button at the Bottom

Joshios

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joshios
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
This idea seems cool, but when I think about it, you are walking down to get to the Trophy Room, so there is a button at the bottom to bring you back outside of it. However, things like Raven tower spiral staircase (usually) is going up, meaning players would not have to use the staircase at all, and they can just jump off to get down, and click the button to get to the top.

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
This idea seems cool, but when I think about it, you are walking down to get to the Trophy Room, so there is a button at the bottom to bring you back outside of it. However, things like Raven tower spiral staircase (usually) is going up, meaning players would not have to use the staircase at all, and they can just jump off to get down, and click the button to get to the top.
I honestly think everyone just jumps down to the Trophy Room, hence the slime block.
Also, its kinda weird to have it there and not at other longer spiral staircases. I'm for the idea for either other long ones having a button too or none having one. It feels like a cheat only the Trophy Room to have one, if you get me (look at just how much longer the headmaster's staircase is). I know the reason for the button there is because its the most frequent spiral staircase but at the same time if using the staircases is encouraged then it just feels weird honestly to have buttons at all.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius!

Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion. We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server for our players! I will bring this up with the staff team and I will send a response as soon as possible!

I hope you have an amazing day/night!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius!

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! At the moment we are currently planning on making an alternative way for what this suggestion is asking. We do feel that a button would be a bit of a strange way to reach these common rooms. However, we do understand why players would want this and we have decided to try and figure out a more magical alternative to a teleport button. White it will most likely not immediately teleport a player to the top, we will try to implement/develop a way where players will not have to walk all the way up these staircases. For this reason this suggestion is currently on hold. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a fantastic day/night!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
This suggestion has now been completed! Thank you very much for suggesting it, and we hope it makes travel to the common rooms a bit easier!