DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Buycraft

jenn astrial

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cqvetown
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Raven SPEW Store Manager Sr. Game Designer
Hey @Attjetoch!

These items have been temporarily disabled from the store. There is currently no ETA as to when they'll be coming back. It's best just to remain patient while it is being looked into!

I hope this helps answer your question,
Jenn

jenn astrial

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: cqvetown
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Raven SPEW Store Manager Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Attjetoch,

Unfortunately, there isn't much information we are allowed to disclose on the topic. Here's a message from Head of Tech/Dev Deniz regarding it in the Discord Server:

"We will when we can, there's no need to continue to talk about it and ask further questions. Everything I've heard so far from players is purely rumours and guesses, so I wouldn't believe anything that's said, unless it's come from any of the HS. We know the situation isn't ideal, trust me, it isn't for us either- but for now this is how it is. All we ask from our players is to remain patient and wait while we work on it. I know that sucks to hear, but that's the best way you can help us. :)"

Thanks for being understanding! I hope this helps,
Jenn