DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Buying Bulk in mine depot

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Hey, so I have a suggestion for the mine depot. As simple as it is I think it is almost vital for housing at least for big builds. Of course it's not necessary for the server as a whole as it doesn't really add much to the story line of Potterworld however for people who are in housing quite a lot I think would like it.
I will post some pictures of what I mean,
grass.JPG

ston.JPG

So pretty much like this, you just shift right click on a block or something like that to bring up this menu where you can buy a certain amount of blocks. I don't think this should apply to every block (mainly decoration section) as you wont need a lot of those blocks. But as a whole I think this will just make things easier while building housing.
There is definitely a counter argument that little things shouldn't be prioritized and the developers resources and time should be used in something else which I do agree with however if there was to be another housing update I would like to see this implemented