DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Buying Friends

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi y'all! I've brought up this idea to the rest of the Poltergeist team. We'll get back to you after we've come to a mutual decision 🤍

YeetChris

Caretaker
Staff
Minecraft IGN: YeetChris
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Class Helper SPEW
Okay, I laughed when I saw " buying friends " I was like MOOOD but I do agree the limit should be increased if can, as some people always have to remove one friend to add another and I know from personal experience, that makes me sad. Why can't I just add all my buddies? BUT I'm not sure if buying more slots is the right thing to do.

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hellos!

There have been plans to increase the player limit - but after discussing this we don't think it should be a purchasable perk. We believe this is something that everyone should have an equal opportunity to have - and we also want our store to be focused on cosmetic items. Also, this would probably have issues with the EULA.

Thank you for the suggestions, as always - please keep them coming! (‍: