DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Buying items from other House Elfs

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
Me and my friends were building on my housing when one of them said that it's annoying either them going back to their housing to buy blocks or waiting for me to finish my building for me to then but them blocks. So a solution to this to allow other people from outside your housing to but blocks from your house elf, this would make building with others so much more efficient and fun to do with your friends.

Hoeqq

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: simpingforjay
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire SPEW
I mean it does make sense to do that butttttt you could also buy a heap of blocks before you go and help out building- but yes this is a great idea to have a less time consuming way of group building :D

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Kidda,

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion on these forums!

However, this specific idea has been suggested before and is actually already planned! Check out this thread for more information.

If you have any questions, comments, or additional suggestions/feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to us as we really do appreciate every single comment and suggestion!

Have a great day!