DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Can Broom appearance be changed in hotbar like the wand?

Not_Ponzi

Magician
Minecraft IGN: P0nz1an1
Phoenix Raven
Idk if it's too much asking, but...

I wonder if the broom apparance could be changed in the Hotbar as well,

A player named Allyson_Waxbean said that in chat and I tought... wait if I paid for the wand cosmetic, they show in my hand.
Is there a reason why my thestry isnt shown in the GUI (I understand that holding a thestry sideways would be weird)

The real question being: Why do the broom hotbar does not show the same way as when I type /brooms (the GUI picture being already designed)
...Can't magic apply independent GUI texture and Held item texture?

Thanks Potterworld

<3

Last edited:

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hey @Not_Ponzi,

Unfortunately, it's not possible for the item to be changed in your hotbar/hand. This is because we made brooms able to be sold and given away. If the item changed in your hotbar and you could give it away, then you'd be able to give that to another player who did not buy the broom appearance, and then they'd just have a model that they did not pay for. Also, it's just not possible with the tech to change what it looks like in your hand. Any possible way we could try that has a high chance to be greatly abusable.