DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Can't acceess the Ban Appeal threads.

Hi! So I've recently got back into playing Minecraft after a few years break, it seems that I a few years ago (I would have to guess 2-3 years perhaps ) Have been on your server and cheated since my ban reason is Speed hacking, thought I would apply for an unban seeing as years have passed by now but I can not access the threads or write anything in that Sub-Forum here. Could someone help me out? Much appreciated, have a great day :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @oliver150433,

You are likely currently looking at the Ban Appeals sub-forum here. This is where you can check your ban appeals after you have made them.

If you want to submit a new ban appeal, you will have to go the Help and Support section and select New Ban Appeal. You can also follow this link: https://potterworldmc.com/form/ban-appeal.3/select.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to reply below.

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
yeah! like aurora said above, just submit a ban appeal! with so much time between now and back then, im sure youll be accepted back into this great server and community!