DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Can't find sewers :(

zaiflower

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: zaiflower
Raven
I have literally been looking for these freaking sewers for 2 hours.... I just need to complete my quest for cooking class :( I was looking at the map too but couldn't find it...

Daied

New Magician
When you first enter the kitchens and walk forward, you should see some flying books alongside the shelves near the Serpent table. If you parkour using the books to the top, you would see a painting of 2 blocks tall. You are able to jump though it and see a passage. At the end of the passage/tunnel, there is a hole with ladders that you are able to climb down in order to get to the sewers

zaiflower

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: zaiflower
Raven
When you first enter the kitchens and walk forward, you should see some flying books alongside the shelves near the Serpent table. If you parkour using the books to the top, you would see a painting of 2 blocks tall. You are able to jump though it and see a passage. At the end of the passage/tunnel, there is a hole with ladders that you are able to climb down in order to get to the sewers
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!