DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Cat Models similar to the recent Dog Release

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Simple as the title says, while there is a basic cat model that just changes colors, I would love to see cat models that I would want to have. The dog models released, german shepherd, husky, and gold retriever pets are so cute and it just makes me sad that there is such a bland cat default model pet.

As someone who owns the pet cat that is currently available, I don't really enjoy having it out. I know a lot of players on PW enjoy cats and would probably love something of similar quality as the amazing pet releases. I've heard a lot of people respond to this as an idea by saying to just check out the types of the cat pet that is currently available, but it kinda makes me sad how simple it is. I can't imagine how difficult making a model and implementing it is, but saw that the dog pet suggestion was on-hold for a year or so and recently was put through. Even the idea of something in the works for a cat pet that would be exciting to have would be great. One of my favorite things on pw is the pets and I just want a little kitty cat pet to show off.
Once again I have no experience making models or coding or whatever magic goes into putting pets into the game, but I just want to show the sad contrast of what we have available for cats and the newer pets that are in such a cute style and have so much potential for cats.
2023-12-22_20.27.05.png aedec7d8a9e4095ef853bc60a53be1f3 (1).png
The difference is so sad to me because the cat model lowkey scares me a bit because I am a newer player and used to the beautiful stylistic models like these cute doggies:
e799a14f79c0f11132ec5a8d86200149.png dde4715099e292d711c4f44d4e1f1d3e.png
I found some models from cat mods that are sort of what I mean by a cat pet that would be something I would want to show off and get:
637996141377989036.png 16454448-better-cats-render_xl (1).png
These models are so baby and even a simple (once again I do not know the immense work it takes to make these but I just mean the ears and a little fur adjustment) is so much better. I would buy all of them and I am willing to bet that other people would as well.

TLDR: Make cat pet pretty I want cute model please because dog one good.
67099473909__4B754462-E842-4F5A-87E8-499B151482C3.fullsizerender (1).jpg IMG_1221.jpg My IRL cat crystal kitty approves of this message!

oakyno

Magician
I have been meaning to make this suggestion for ages and just decided to do it now so I hope it makes sense!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @oakyno

I have arrived with some super exciting news. This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold. We would definitely love to release some cat models just like our cute dogs & puppies and we're thrilled to do so some time in the future. We also think that these models would match our current Enchanter's Broom and Enchanter's Hat.

Thank you for creating this wonderful suggestion, Oaky. We really appreciate it and hope to see more from you in the future.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

oakyno

Magician
Hiya, @oakyno

I have arrived with some super exciting news. This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold. We would definitely love to release some cat models just like our cute dogs & puppies and we're thrilled to do so some time in the future. We also think that these models would match our current Enchanter's Broom and Enchanter's Hat.

Thank you for creating this wonderful suggestion, Oaky. We really appreciate it and hope to see more from you in the future.

OMG Heck yesssss!!! I figured it would be on hold if accepted as it took dogs a while to be implemented after initially being accepted on hold. I just didn't expect this to follow a similar path omg. Can't wait, actually I can but still, to see what wonder pw will come up with.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @oakyno

As an update to this suggestion, it has now been completed. We now have both the Pet Ginger Cat and Pet Grey Cat models available with the new
Sanctuary Store Releases!

oakyno

Magician
Hiya, @oakyno

As an update to this suggestion, it has now been completed. We now have both the Pet Ginger Cat and Pet Grey Cat models available with the new Sanctuary Store Releases!

Absolutely adore them!! Store team never fails to amaze me! So happy to see that a bunch of people already got them, because I had to run and buy both they are gorgeous. Thank you guys!