DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

center the paintings in /pack

do it :)

• Total voters

Max Fireheart

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Maxymoos
Griffin Phoenix
I mean theoretically, if you change the GUI to have 3 slots, you could have the pack options to be in the middle. It would be a nice improvement in my opinion!

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
It is something that should be run past the Tech & Dev team, of course, but I'm not too sure how viable this would be. This GUI is actually hard-coded meaning that it's made in code and a Developer would need to manually edit it. It's not like most other GUIs that staff members can work on.

Also, the current GUI only shows slots/rows for the packs that the individual has the perms to see/use. There are other packs and so centering it wouldn't be easy and there'd just be empty rows for players. A tangible example (I guess) would be the /hats GUI. It'd look really weird if you had a ton of empty rows when you only have 2 hats.

If the Devs are able to find workarounds I think this could look way cooler than the way it does now!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi @Magma!

Thank you for bringing this suggestion up to us! I'll have it be brought up to the rest of the staff team, and from there, it'll go into discussion. After that, a response will be sent to you soon, so I'll make sure to keep you updated!

Have a wonderful day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya again @Magma!

Apologies for the long wait! After careful consideration from the leadership, it has been decided that this suggestion will be declined, unfortunately. As mentioned above in the thread, this is a hard-coded GUI that has some packs that are not accessible to everyone. This would mean a Developer would need to write a code that automatically centers the packs according to what each individual can see in the GUI. Because of this, we do not believe this to be worth the effort since the GUI is rarely used. Regardless, we hope that you continue to make more suggestions and share them with us in the near future!

Thank you again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a great day!