DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Change Fire Dust Fireplaces

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
I think it looks a little odd for the green fire to appear from nothing when activating the fireplace and believe it would be more natural if the fires were always lit with red-orange fire of the same model to then change colour when activated. Green particles and smoke would also make the transition between red and green fire look cleaner. I will also reiterate the desire to have green fire dust particles after arriving at your destination to make travel more immersive.

Last edited:

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Maybe normal fire that turns into a green model instead. That would seem the most realistic to me and it would look like the green fire is bursting once the location is selected

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Maybe normal fire that turns into a green model instead. That would seem the most realistic to me and it would look like the green fire is bursting once the location is selected
I think this would probably look more unnatural. The nicest solution would be normal fire turning into green yet still normal fire but I'm not sure this is possible and that's why I think sticking with the same model would be best.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
good idea mattyco383 i love this idea keep grinding (liked and subscribed)

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
I think it looks a little odd for the green fire to appear from nothing when activating the fireplace and believe it would be more natural if the fires were always lit with red-orange fire of the same model to then change colour when activated. Green particles and smoke would also make the transition between red and green fire look cleaner. I will also reiterate the desire to have green fire dust particles after arriving at your destination to make travel more immersive.
I concur.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @MattyPoltergeist

I have arrived with some great news. This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold for the time being. It is definitely something we can look into in the future. However, for the time being the priority on this will remain low.

Thank you for creating this suggestion, we really appreciate it.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!