DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Change how Revelius works.

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
The Revelius Update: the thing I'm not talking about in this suggestion. This suggestion was on the old Uservoice Forums but seen as they no longer exist I'll upload it again:

I think that instead of the Revelius Spell showing all vanished players, INSTEAD if could put a glowing effect on all players in like a near by radius, I dont know if it's possible to make it so only you can see it but tbf I dont really care and I just realised I dont know why Im really making this suggestion. ANyway I think it wud be cool and more accurate to the harry potterspllems?gouilvlxvmmzfd,gbdc

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
If the spell was changed to function like the tracking compass in spell wars and star battle then it would still have the use of finding invisible players and tracking others. This way it would be more useful while not making Disappearus OP.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello and thank you for your suggestion Matty!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists so that we can gather feedback on it. We will get back to you soon with a response.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
After carefully discussing your idea, we have unfortunately come to the decision that we will be declining it.
Currently Fortificus causes players to glow and this indicates that they have the resistance effect. If we were to add the glowing effect to Revelum, it would diminish the individuality of Fortificus, as well as possibly confuse players. We want the glowing effect to clearly stand out and signalize that the player has the resistance effect, as this is less confusing for players and an important aspect in Dueling.
Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with us and we hope you will make more in the future!
Have a great day!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Couldn't u just use a COMPLETELY different glowing colour? Or is that not a feature here?

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
I believe the glowing colors of Fortificus depend on your current tag. So, for example dark followers are grey and serpents are green. This is why I am not sure how possible it is to have a completely different glowing color, as there are already a lot of different colors used and players might still mistake it for Fortificus and the resistance effect.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I believe the glowing colors of Fortificus depend on your current tag. So, for example dark followers are grey and serpents are green. This is why I am not sure how possible it is to have a completely different glowing color, as there are already a lot of different colors used and players might still mistake it for Fortificus and the resistance effect.
Oh, ok xD idk what o: