DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Change requirements for games that require a certain internet speed

Poppydette

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Poppydette
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix
I've seen players have issues getting their dailies for games like flying and melting floor due to their personal internet speed. That is obviously something that the player has limited ability to control, I think the requirements should change from " Win a/three game" to "participate (number) of times" or " Be in the top three".

Grucifix

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Grucifix
Auralock Griffin Phoenix
Hello there @Poppydette!

Thank you so much for your suggestion! We are always looking for suggestions that can benefit and improve our server. I will now bring up your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists. We will try to get back to you once we've reached a decision.

Have a lovely day!:giggle:

annebanane

New Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annebanane
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Sr. Builder
I've seen players have issues getting their dailies for games like flying and melting floor due to their personal internet speed. That is obviously something that the player has limited ability to control, I think the requirements should change from " Win a/three game" to "participate (number) of times" or " Be in the top three".
I totally agree! I will lag a lot in those games, and it makes it really hard for me to get my dailies because of it!

bassieenadriaan1

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: bassieenadriaan1
Serpent
+1

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hey @Poppydette !

Unfortunately, we decided to not implement this idea. The reason for this is that dailies are optional bonus activities, not requirements. Instead, we will be implementing other content, such as repeatable quests called 'Reputations'. You can read more about it here and in other previous and upcoming Game Design blogs!
Therefore, I will be marking this as declined. Thank you for suggesting this, though; we always appreciate new player input!

I hope you have an amazing day!