DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Change the spell list.

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
Something I have wanted to do for quite some time now was to have the ability to obtain every possible spell for the "My Profile" section of my forum account, unfortunately, this is simply impossible due to old limited edition spells as well as the shapeshift spells which would cost a fortune, my suggestion is we somehow have these spells in the my character section separated into subcategories such as "Exclusive spells" and "General spells". This would make it possible to have the amount out of the total spells reach 100% which would allow players to be able to try and reach this goal knowingly it is possible no matter what, this would encourage gameplay, especially for newer players as well as using the voting system.

Attached is an image below of the current spell list if anyone is confused about what I'm talking about.

Shijun

Head of Web Tech
Head Staff
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Shijun
Staff Head Staff Serpent Sr. Developer
Hello!
Thank you for this suggestion!
Future iterations on the player profile will revamp the spell section; so it won't remain a list of spells as it is for a very long time!

Stay tuned!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

Thank you for suggesting this idea! Since Shijun has responded to this, I will mark this suggestion as declined.