DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Change the trapdoors in Wiz Pe: Hogsworth map to iron trapdoors

riya

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: riryuh
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Hello my fellow pw players!! I come to you today to suggest a very important change that must be made in Wiz Pe, and that is changing the wooden trapdoors in the Hogsworth course to iron. Hogsworth, though not new, is one of the more recent maps in Wiz Pe. It consists of 5 stages, with the last one being library. Within the last stage, library, there is 2 jumps that consist of wooden trapdoors. These trapdoors are meant to be closed, however, there is always one person (or many, I wouldn't really know) that open the trapdoors. Now, I find this really annoying, especially since a person just happens to open a trapdoor at the same exact time I am jumping onto it. In order to prevent this, and from people trolling others on this particular stage of Hogsworth, I believe it should be changed to iron trapdoors, so that no one can open it.

I have also attached a picture of which jump I am talking about.
trapdoor.png

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hi @riya,

Thanks for expressing your concerns! We are always looking for ways to improve the server and make gameplay more enjoyable! I've decided to bring this up with the rest of my team. We'll take some time to think this over and I'll respond again once we've made a decision.

Have a wonderful day!

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hello once again @riya!

I am pleased to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted! We understand the frustration of having someone mess with the trapdoor while in the Hogsworth course. However, we will not be specifically changing the trapdoors to iron because of how different they look to the wood ones. Instead, we will be ensuring that players will not be able to interact with the trapdoors so they cannot use it to disrupt others while in vanish.

Thanks for voicing your opinion and have a fantastic day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again,

We are here to let you know that this has been changed (and to mark this thread as complete). We hope you enjoy this change and that it reduces the amount of frustration felt in this Wiz PE course slightly!