DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Change Thestry pet model/texture to that of the mount/broom appearance

Sirje_Wildmoon

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: AstralFae
Dark Follower Serpent
This has probably been suggested before, but the Thestry mount/broom appearance has been around for a good while now, and it looks amazing. However.. the pet is still the same old horse model with a thestry texture, which unfortunately now looks not so great in comparison with the updated model.

Suggestion is exactly as the title says, let us Thestry pet owners have an amazing looking Thestry glide by our sides!

Other little suggestion: Perhaps a Thestry guardian? The Thestral is a possible result for a patronus on the pottermore quiz after all :)

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sirje_Wildmoon!

Thank you so much for taking the time to create this suggestion! We are always looking for ways in which we can improve our server for our players! I will bring this up with the other Poltergeists to get their opinions and feedback on this. Once we have reached a decision I will let you know!

Have a great day/night!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hia @Sirje_Wildmoon,

I have returned with our decision!

Your suggestion has two elements, which are handled differently.

Thestry pet appearance
Thank you for suggesting this! This was however already discussed in a thread with an earlier date, which can be reviewed
here. As mentioned by Motionic, we think this is a relatively good change, however are unable to provide an ETA on this implementation.

I recommend checking the status of the mentioned thread regularly to be up to date.

Thestry guardian
I'm happy to report that this suggestion has been accepted. We believe that the guardian will be a nice addition to the store. However, this will not be done till further down the line. Additionally, it is not set in stone if we will carry this out or not, but for now, we are adding it to our list.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out. I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Sirje_Wildmoon, we have received an update for this suggestion.

This suggestion was accepted previously. However, after reviewing this suggestion, we will instead be declining it. While we found the idea to be nice, we have decided that we won’t be releasing this on the store anymore because of the cease and desist from Warner Bros, unfortunately. We will continue to create and design items, but we will be ensuring that they don’t reference anything canon. We hope this is not too disappointing!

If you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out! :)