DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Character on Map

TheCookieYT

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TheCookieYT
Honeybadger Phoenix Werewolf
Hello dear team,

I hereby suggest that you can see your own character / player on the map so that you can better orient yourself where you are and where you have to go. Since the coordinates mostly show a wrong path or are incorrectly placed. I hope this proposal is accepted

Greetings Cookie Scamander

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya TheCookieYT,
Thank you for your suggestion!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will inform you of any updates or decisions.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again,
Thank you for bringing your idea up to us. We really appreciate it!
We are also very happy to inform you that we have decided that your idea is worth looking into and hopefully implementing in the future. However, we are not sure when this will be added as there are a lot of other things to work on and other priorities, but you can keep an eye out for it nevertheless! As a temporary solution, there is always /map in game that, if you click on it, opens the map in your browser at exactly the position you are at.
We would love to see more suggestions from you in the future!
Enjoy the rest of your day :D