DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Chat filter

Rain

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: RainTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder
I was just thinking of adding Joelowo/Joel to the chat filter, so if you say Joelowo/Joel it changes to The Dark Lord or You Know Who
Thanks for reading this :)

Evux

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Evux
Honeybadger Auralock
I feel like players in games names shouldn't be changed in chat filter, just my opinion I personally wouldn't want my name in the chat filter to be changed if I was in a position like his.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Allegiance leaders get changed often so this would be hard to manage and personally I feel as though it's unnecessary.

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey there!

We appreciate all of the feedback we get, as it helps us better the server and can give us new ideas. At this time, we will not be implementing your suggestion. It can get confusing and hard to update, as roleplay leaders can change. We also want to give the roleplay leaders a chance to separate themselves from the roleplay itself and this might be hard to do if their name changed with the chat filter. Thank you for the suggestion though!