DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Chat plugin

Syster

Magician
Minecraft IGN: SysterTM
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Hello!
We do not share what types of plugins we use on our server, but you should be able to find different chat plugins if you use Google ;)

Bexin

New Magician
Hi, I know but this one works exactly the way I want plus this is not any major plugin with magic or sth. , only with chat groups. I would be very happy if you can tell me if it is your custom plugin, and If no what is name of that. I understand you can not provide info about plugins, but if it is public plugin, which has nothing special to do with potterworld it would be very nice if you can tell me name. I do not want to do concurrent server :) but faction server, with no magic, but I want it so every faction will have it’s own chat. I played on potterworld Mx for some time and it is very nice server. I did not find same/better plugin for chat groups than you use. Thank you Bexin

Syster

Magician
Minecraft IGN: SysterTM
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
The chat plugin we use is indeed a custom one, so we won't be sharing any info about that.
I hope you will find something that works for you, good luck!

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
As Syster said, the Chat Plugin is indeed custom, but I am happy to provide you with any alternative plugins, DM me on the forums or on Discord (aaaron#0001) :)