DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Chests

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
Heya,

When doing chest runs it seems like it's a new thing/glitch where you get the entire chest immediately instead of picking the things you want out of it.
Wondering if this could be changed to before where you just take what u want!

Thanks!
-shqn

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I did some research and found that it has become a thing where items you don't take out of a chest are automatically put into your inventory. Personally, I very much like this new feature. It has happened to me in the past that I closed a chest before taking out all items or the server restarted before I could take the items. This way, chest runs can be a lot more efficient since you dont need to spend all that time taking out all of the items individually.

I do however understand that some people might find this frustrating. So instead of this being removed alltogether, I would personally like to see this being a toggleable setting in /me :)

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello @shqnsuke! Thank you so much for coming forward with this suggestion! We truly value players ideas on how to improve the server. Since this has already been added I will not be bringing it up with the other poltergeists. I hope to see more suggestions from you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @shqnsuke! Thank you so much for coming forward with this suggestion! We truly value players ideas and suggestions. I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and we will discuss it further! I will get back to you with our decision once it has been made. Have a wonderful day!
It's a bit weird that Poltergeists are going to "discuss" this when this suggestion has already been implemented into the game...