DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Choco Hop Card Collection Book for normal Cards

xxXperteXxx

Magician
Minecraft IGN: xxXperteXxx
Auralock Serpent
In the Winter Waltz Event a Choco Hop Card Collection Book was introduced for the Event Choco Hop Cards. I really like this because my chests aren't full of Winter Waltz Choco Hop Cards and my collection is very neat and sorted. I don't know if something like this is already planned and the Winter Waltz Event was just the last test, but if not, I would really appreciate if the Winter Waltz Card Collection Book Code would be copied for the normal Choco Hop Cards.

finner4

Magician
Minecraft IGN: finner4
Phoenix Raven
A while ago, it was mentioned here that there would be a collection book in future for Choco Hop cards (the link should take you to the correct point in the video) so I imagine they did use this event as a test for the system.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @xxXperteXxx,

Finner4 is indeed correct. This is something that is already being planned and worked on. So keep an eye out for it's release!
Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. We love seeing your thoughts and ideas so we value any feedback and suggestions made!
Take care and enjoy your day! <3

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @xxXperteXxx !!

We're happy to announce that we released new sets of Choco Hop Cards and a collection book to go along with it!
Thank you again for your suggestion, we really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!:serpent: