DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Clarifying Presets in PotterworldMC: A Request for Guidance

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Dear PotterworldMC Staff,

I am writing to you today to inquire about the feature known as "presets" in your game. As a player of PotterworldMC, I have noticed that there is no clear explanation of what presets are or how to use them, which has left me and many other players feeling confused and unsure of how to proceed.

From what I have gathered, presets appear to be related to the spells in the game, but beyond that, there is little information available. As a player, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide a more detailed guide on what presets are and how to use them effectively.

First and foremost, could you please clarify what presets actually are? Are they a set of pre-configured spells that players can use, or are they something else entirely? Additionally, it would be helpful to know what the purpose of presets is within the game, and how they can benefit players in their gameplay experience.

Once we have a clear understanding of what presets are, it would be valuable to have some guidance on how to actually use them. Do players need to set up their own presets, or are there pre-made presets available? If players can create their own presets, what steps do they need to take in order to do so, and how can they customize these presets to suit their own unique play style?

Finally, it would be great to have some examples of how presets can be used in gameplay. For instance, are there particular presets that are better suited for certain tasks or situations within the game? How can players use presets to improve their spellcasting abilities and enhance their overall gameplay experience?

I understand that developing comprehensive documentation for a complex game like PotterworldMC can be a daunting task, but I truly believe that providing more information on presets would greatly benefit the player community. By making this feature more accessible and user-friendly, you can help players to fully engage with the game and get the most out of their experience.

Thank you for your time and attention, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sincerely,
Leyak

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hello @LiviDk,

Thanks for sending in your suggestion, and I'm happy to be back with some good news! We think this is a super smart idea to teach new players about our presets! We would like to increase visibility of presets, and will be adding an information tip (the blue and yellow ones in chat) about presets. We also would like to add more info about presets, potentially in /help or through FYE too!

We are still discussing the best way to go about this, but would like at least some changes to be live super soon. Thanks for your suggestion again!