DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Clients

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
Im just so confused why laby is allowed and yet lunar or other clients like badlion is not?? it honestly makes no sense

Chriss

Dragonologist
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ChrissShock
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW Drooble's Order
LabyMod is allowed because we have disabled the not allowed features that it can add. Lunar and Badlion aren’t allowed because those features are that aren’t allowed are still enabled. I believe, don’t take my word for it, that it is on the devs to-do list. Although it is quite low on their list as there are other things that need to be done.

Hope this helps!

NotDetroit

Magician
Minecraft IGN: ditruuit
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
LabyMod is allowed because we have disabled the not allowed features that it can add. Lunar and Badlion aren’t allowed because those features are that aren’t allowed are still enabled. I believe, don’t take my word for it, that it is on the devs to-do list. Although it is quite low on their list as there are other things that need to be done.

Hope this helps!
Ehh, I understand that still idk just seems odd but ty !

Mekala

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mekala_
Honeybadger Auralock
Hiya @NotDetroit!

Thanks so much for voicing your opinion on this! We as a team definitely see where you are coming from.

Badlion and Lunar are not allowed because the features we don't allow on the server are not disabled yet. Some of the not allowed features are Proximity Chat, Waypoints, Minimaps and Schematica. The features that Labymod has, on the other hand, are something that we were able to disable.

As for future plans, unfortunately we can't disable the features of the lunar client easily, as unlike Labymod they do not offer a way for us as a server to disable some features conveniently. However, Badlion does, so we are planning on implementing that in the future and allowing the client.

We look forward to seeing from you again in the future! Take care and have a great day!