DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Collectable banners not losing their name

Hoeqq

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: simpingforjay
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire SPEW
After re-doing my housing the other day, I had to take down some of my banners (they were being sold) as I have taken them down I noticed that the name of the banner had change into "white banner" or "grey banner" even though they were collectables and because of that they only appear as blank banners to everyone else and the sell price is 12g. It would be great if you guys could create a way to stop this from happening as it can be annoying at times especially when I'm trying to sell them!
<3

Hoeqq

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: simpingforjay
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire SPEW
Minecraft limitations restrict the lores and titles of heads and banners from being saved once placed. Only way to save it is placing through item frames.for display instead of on blocks. :(
Oh okay :( , thanks though I'll keep this in mind when I revamp my shop!!

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Hoeqq,

Apologies for the wait. Thank you for creating your suggestion! While I am not sure whether we have technical limitations currently, I will bring your suggestion up to my fellow Poltergeists so we can discuss it before it's brought up to the relevant team. I'll return once we have reached a decision, so stay tuned!

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi, @Hoeqq,

I have returned with our decision! I'm pleased to inform you that we have accepted the suggestion.

Due to our current Minecraft version, we are unable to fix this issue. However, when we are at a point to release 1.16 (in the future), we will be able to fix this issue. So with this, we definitely would like to repair that at that point. Currently, however, we are unable to do so.

Because of this projection, I'll mark your thread on hold! We'll keep you up to date in this thread. Once again thank you for bringing your feedback to us, it means a lot to us and I hope to see more suggestions from you on the forums!

I wish you a wonderful day :heart: