DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

command spells or hotkey without wand

Micah Cresswell

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Hacim4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf
That makes sense based on HP. But on PW you literally can't drop you wand, so you always have it anyway. And I don't know how easy that would be for staff to do. Also, you purchase it for the spell, not necessarily a hotkey. So if they make it a hotkey, they also need have it as a spell because some people will want in accessible in their wand.

I do like this idea though! :heart:

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hey @TraumatikRiddim !

Thank you for making this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ideas on how to make the server more enjoyable. I will be bringing up this idea to the rest of the Poltergeist team so it can be discussed. Once we receive a decision, I will be back to let you know so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you again and I hope you have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again @TraumatikRiddim !

Sadly, this suggestion has been declined. While we do think this is a cool idea, as mentioned in the duplicate suggestion here, this would be very difficult or even impossible to implement on the server due to limitations in tech. Additionally, we feel that the current wand system is fine as is and this would not be a necessary addition.

Regardless, thank you for the suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! I hope you have a wonderful day!