DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Commercial Ads in WizNews

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
The suggestion is to add a short commercial to WizNews which would be related to Potterworld stuff.

The Ads could be acted out as a short five or ten second clip, or it can just be an image.​
The Ads could be about NPC shops in Diagon or Hogsend.​
Or it could be about new items in the donation store.​
Maybe players can pay in-game gold for an advertisement for their own shops?​
Overall, these ads should be fun and creative for both the creators and viewers.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
I love this suggestion! In past WizNews, there have been short ads for items in our online store, so it's definitely something I can work on bringing back. :D
The January 2020 video mainly just intended to signify the return of the series, but I'm hoping to add more of the fun things (such as the ones in past WizNews) in the coming months! If you have any other ideas for possible things to add, please let me know. <3

Thank you for your suggestion!

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
I know that it will be a bit harder to implement, but my idea is that players can request to show their own Mini Ads for their Families or Orders. They can message you with bringing the video, and you can accept or reject that. 😁