DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Community Engagement Idea

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hide and seek!
Seems normal right?
But it isn't like the one you guys already have! There would be no turning into blocks, or Animagus's. Just regular player hide and seek!
You could make it to where the seekers or hiders win house points if they win, or maybe have the most tags or who hid the longest!
If we played hide and seek at hogsworth, then there would be 2 or 3 seekers, if we played at the prison there would be 1 or 2 seekers, you know?
I think it would be fun and vastly different! Seeing as most people, like me, fxn, and Jupiter actually play hide and seek without joining a game mode! It just makes it more suspenseful! And the seekers could do an emote to tag someone! But the hiders have to stay still to let it happen, if they find you, you stay still!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hellooo @WitheredApollo,

Thanks for the idea! I'll make sure to pass it on and discuss it with my fellow team members. We'll get back to you once we have a decision.

Take care and enjoy your day/night!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @WitheredApollo,

Thank you for using these feedback and suggestions forums to suggest your ideas!

We are very happy to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted. We think this would be fairly easy to set up and would be very fun for participants. However, we will most likely not be hosting a Hide and Seek CE the regular way, and instead will announce them as a surprise randomly throughout the month.

Take care and enjoy your day/night <3

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hi! So sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Thank you so much for using my suggestion, I cannot wait to see people play it, and hopefully they do enjoy it.

Have a wonderful evening! <3

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello, @Atreus | ethxnTM !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been changed to declined. Whilst we enjoyed the idea, we do not host CEs anymore. We always encourage players to host their own games of Hide and Seek, whether it is in the official /games or for fun around the castle!

Nonetheless, thank you for making this suggestion, and have a wonderful day!